During our in-depth, hands-on Microneedling course, students learn the incredible benefits of microneedling, how microneedling works, how to perform a microneedling treatment and so much more.
Microneedling, or Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is an aesthetic medical procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. These small incisions stimulate an inflammatory reaction, which triggers the wound healing process. Since the skin cells believe there is an injury, there is a rapid regeneration of collagen and elastin, as well as keratin cells. This process benefits a multitude of skin ailments.
- The history, Developments of needling devices
- Product usage protocols
- Treatment guidelines
- Indications and contraindications
- Pre and post care instruction
- Comparative and corresponding skin therapies
- Growth Factors, Stem cells & Serums
- Treatment and technical demonstration
What does microneedling treat?
- Thin skin
- Hair Restoration
- Loss of resiliency
- Lax Skin
- UV Damage
- Stretch Marks
- Premature aging
- Acne scar
- Post traumatic/burn scar
- Epidermal density and strength