Chicago Microblading & Omber Powder Brows Chicago
In Person Class
Microblading and Powder Brows Training in Chicago
Unlock the art of creating flawless brows that your clients will adore with our Chicago Microblading and Omber Powder Brows training Chicago. In this intensive 3-day hands-on program at our permanent makeup school, students will acquire the skills needed to craft perfect brows and design tailored patterns to enhance their clients’ facial features.
Our comprehensive training includes step-by-step guidance, covering the manual blading technique and the latest advanced Ombre powder brow method. These techniques empower students to achieve naturally stunning eyebrows with a powder effect. Through personalized instruction, students learn how to adapt the pattern to match their client’s unique natural hair growth, delivering the most authentic and captivating results.
All Skill Levels Welcome
Whether you’re completely new to the industry or a practicing artist looking to advance your education and knowledge, our chicago microblading course is designed to lead you to a lucrative career.
Why Learn Both Techniques?
Types Of Microblading
– MANUAL MICROBLADING/ 3D BROWS
Ink is deposited with a manual pen; the super fine blade allows the technician to draw crisp, thin and natural looking hairs on the first dermal layer of skin. The results often last from 1-3 years depending on the client’s skin. The results are natural looking and long lasting.
Benefits of Manual Microblading:
Someone with fine, sparse, or no eyebrow hair that would like to add hair and texture to their brows will benefit best from manual microblading.
– POWDERED HD/OMBRE BROWS/MICROSHADING
Ink is deposited with a machine; Ink is dispersed in very fine dots of pigment into the
skin. The application of ink is more superficial, depositing the ink in the epidermal layer of the skin. The technique is in the name. Powdered with a faded front and crisp at the end. The results can last 2-3 years. Powdered brows give a soft and natural powdered makeup look.
Benefits of Powder HD/Ombre Brows:
Someone with fuller eyebrows that wants to have them filled in and thicker are well suited for Powder Brows.
$500.00- $1800.00 for a session.
Practice Your New Skills
Our 3 Day Course is packed with hands-on learning. Our Instructors offer personalized education and one-on-one time. We walk you through this course step by step, enabling you to treat your future clients with confidence. This course allows for students to work on 3 live models, under the direct supervision of our Master Trainer.
All enrolled students are responsible to arrange 2 live models (client, friend, relative, any person age 18 years or older) to participate in the hands-on application training under the direct supervision of an instructor. Students work on 1 live models day 2 and 1 live model day 3. If you need help securing models let us know.
and answer your questions as you start your new career.
– Color theory
– Layout of each hair stroke
– Primary Hair strokes
– Secondary hair strokes
– Complementary hair strokes
– Choosing the right method for your client
– Choosing the right needles based on different skin types
– Practice with machine on artificial skin and mats
– Face mapping
– Drawing eyebrows with string
– Drawing eyebrows with stencils
– Mixing Pigments
– How to take good pictures
– How to correct mistakes
– Work on 1 live model using Traditional Microblading Technique
– Preparing workspace
– Work on 1 live Model using Powder Brow Technique
- RTraining Manual
- RPractice workbook
- RCertificate of Completion
- RConsent Forms
- RMicroblading Kit ( Value $1000.00 )
- $(1) PMU Device
- $(3) boxes x10 PMU machine tips
- $(20) Manual Microblading tools
- $(5) Brow Pigments
- $(1) Accessories kit (practice skins, brow rulers, caliper, mapping string, pigment rings, mapping pencils, grips, and case)
- I*Start learning before class. Once registered, students have access to the class presentation, and a practice workbook.
Beginner - Advanced
2023 Class Dates
October 18th-20th, November 15th-17th, December 13th-15th