CHEMICAL EXFOLIATION COURSE
During this 1 day chemical peel course, students learn the fundamentals of acids, and how they are used to treat different skin conditions. Chemical Peels are used to maintain smooth and refreshed skin; as well as for pre- and post-op in a plastic surgeons office. A very popular treatment, chemical peels are safe and effective when performed by a trained professional. Medium Depth Peels enable you to provide your clients with either maintenance and/or corrective results. Learn how to properly recommend and administer chemical Peels to your clientele. Students will also learn how to customize peels with enhancers for the perfect fit for your clients specific needs in this hands on class.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Identifying skin types
- Indications and contraindications
- Different types of chemical peels / selecting the correct peel for the client
- Using superficial and medium depth chemical peels, AHA, BHA and TCA peels
- Pre-peel prep and post-peel care
- How to deal with complications
- Practical session on models
Dermaplaning treatments are often combined with chemical peels, and a great service to add to your menu.
Upcoming 2021 Class Dates
Esthetician Course Credits: 4CE’s
Requirements for Enrollment: Licensed Aesthetician, Registered Nurse, Physician
*Please check with the State Board in the state you plan on practicing in, each state has different regulations.