Medical Aesthetics Training
In Person Class
Medical Aesthetics Training Overview
Our 5 Day Medical Aesthetics Training course is tailored for individuals seeking to pursue a career in the Aesthetic industry. It is a comprehensive and practical medical training program designed to equip students with Clinical laser certification, dermaplaning, and microneedling certification. Learn the best and latest techniques in advanced aesthetic medicine.
Thrive Skin Institute delivers the highest quality hands-on medical aesthetic training in Chicago, Illinois. The course is divided into two parts, offering a seamless and enjoyable learning experience of cosmetic procedures that enables students to progress successfully. The mission of our institute is to provide the quality education & aesthetic medical training.
The first part involves virtual classroom learning, where students acquire theoretical knowledge and essential concepts. In the second part, they receive valuable hands-on training in person, enabling them to apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios.
By combining both theoretical and practical elements, we ensure that our students are well-prepared to excel in the Medical Aesthetic field upon completing the aesthetics courses.
Hands-on Medical Aesthetic Training Courses
• Laser Hair Reduction: Master the art of permanent hair reduction with precision and effectiveness in laser training.
• Pigmentation Reduction: Learn advanced techniques to target and treat various pigmentation issues.
• Vascular Therapy: Understand how to address vascular lesions and vascular irregularities safely and efficiently.
• Skin Tightening: Explore non-invasive and anti-aging methods to rejuvenate and tighten the skin for a youthful appearance.
• Geneo: Experience the latest technology for 3-in-1 facial treatments, combining exfoliation, oxygenation, and infusion.
• Dermaplaning: Unlock the secrets of this highly popular exfoliation technique, promoting smoother and brighter skin.
• Microneedling: Delve into the world of collagen induction therapy, promoting skin rejuvenation and scar reduction.
Laser Portion Objectives
- RLaser physics and safety
- RAnatomy of skin and hair
- RUnderstanding tissue interaction
- RSkin typing and analysis
- RIdentifying the right client
- RPre and post-operative care
- RManaging adverse events
- RMedical terminology
- RMachine settings and operation
- RTreatment technique
- RPerforming a client consultation
Dermaplaning & Microneedling Portion Objectives
- RThe history & purpose of dermaplaning
- RHow dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
- RClient selection
- RContraindications to treatment
- RProper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
- RMethodology for dermaplaning treatment, including maneuvering the instrument, clinical endpoints, troubleshooting, and post-procedure options.
- RPre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
- RThe history, Developments of needling devices
- RProduct usage protocols
- RTreatment guidelines
- RIndications and contraindications
- RPre and post-care instruction
- RComparative and corresponding skin therapies
- RTreatment and technical demonstration
- R*Students receive a Dermaplaning kit in class.
- $Start learning before class. Once registered, students will have access to the class presentations, videos and more.
*To secure your spot, a 50% deposit is necessary, while the remaining 50% must be paid one week before the commencement of the class.