Nano Infusion-BB GLOW
This 1 day Nano Infusion BB Glow course, offers students classroom and hands-on training. One of the most sought after treatments in aesthetics, BB Glow lightens and brightens the skin, reduces PIH from acne, evens skin tone, leaving skin with a healthy glow.
What is Nano Infusion BB Glow
Nano Infusion BB Glow is a semi-permanent foundation treatment that includes active ingredients, infused into the skin to give a flawless natural look. Estheticians also use Nano Infusion during facial treatments for greater product penetration.
How long does it last?
Depending on the individual skin condition and the desired results, the first treatment can last from three days to one week. Additional treatments will lead to an increased longevity and enhanced coverage.
With 3-4 sessions you can achieve skin lightening, minimized pores and glowing, radiant skin for up to 6 months.
Who is it for?
Nano Infusion BB Glow is recommended for all skin tones! From those with dark spots to those looking to experience a reduction of freckles and skin discoloration – whether it be caused by acne or photo-aging. Even if your client is simply looking for pore-reduction or a permanent glow, Nano Infusion BB Glow is an ideal option
Benefits of Nano Infusion BB Glow
• Provides an instant lightening effect to the skin
• Skin gradually gets lighter following the initial treatment
• Neutralizes free radicals
• Reduces melanin content in skin before and after UV exposure
• Restores skin tone creating an even and radiant complexion
• Dramatically reduces skin discoloration
• Effective skin brightening, skin whitening, and wrinkle improvement
• Will not clog pores unlike applying foundations or creams
• Anatomy of the skin
• BB Glow – product knowledge
• Microneedling Vs Nano Infusion
• Understanding LED therapy
• Safety & Sanitation
• Skin type analysis
• Pre & post care
• Build your business – marketing
• Practical Demonstration
• Practical hands-on
BB GLOW KIT
10 x Nano Needles
BB Glow Serums Kit
2022 Class Dates
Credit Hours: 5CE’s
Course Includes: Course comes with professional kit, training manual and certificate of completion.
*Please check the State Board in which you will practice, as each state has different regulations for treatments and eligibility requirements.