Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening Training
During this intensive 2 day Plasma fibroblast training course, students receive hands-on training led by expert instructors.
What is Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening
Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening is the newest cosmetic procedure to combat wrinkles, loss of collagen, and sagging skin. As we age, the dermal layer of our skin thins, we produce less collagen, and we lose elasticity. All of these factors produce sagging and wrinkling of the skin. The Plasma Pen is a soft-surgery procedure targeting a wide variety of skin conditions including loss of elasticity, sagging, and wrinkles that have been traditionally treated with fillers or plastic surgery.
What is the Plasma Pen
Plasma Pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, and sagging, dull skin. Our Plasma Pen is an FDA approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate production of collagen in the skin.
How Plasma Fibroblast works
When the skin is exposed to plasma energy, it goes through the process of sublimation (the action of turning matter from solid, to gas bypassing the liquid stage). In other words, we are ‘evaporating’ the excess tissue without the application of excess heat and in a non-invasive manner. This sublimation effect causes an instant contraction of the tissue, eliminating wrinkles and sagging skin.
Plasma Skin Tightening is indeed a breakthrough in the beauty industry, and a massive opportunity for beauty professionals for the following reasons:
• This treatment is a direct alternative to facial surgery without the risk and the high costs, it’s generating massive demand all over the world, and it’s just getting started in the United States.
• Plasma Skin Tightening is a non-invasive treatment, and can be done by beauty and medical professionals. Never have beauty professionals being able to perform such a great treatment with these benefits and earning potential.
• The price per procedure ranges from $400 to $2,500 and takes between 60 minutes to 120 minutes to complete per treatment. Therefore, it’s possible to earn 6-figures working 3 days a week!
• The applications are endless, it’s possible for us to treat almost any part of the body that needs it. For example, we can treat face, stomach, neck, and any area that needs tightening.
• It has no side effects, virtually zero down time, and it’s simple to learn!
• Anatomy of the Skin
• The science behind Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening
• Plasma Pen – How it works
• The differences and benefits of Plasma Pen Vs cosmetic surgery and other aesthetic procedures
• Benefits of a premium FDA approved device
• Dangers of using inferior alternative devices
• Areas treatable with Plasma Pen
• Alternative techniques used – Where, when, why and how
• Professional ethics- do’s & don’t’s
• Client assessment- Determine a client’s suitability for treatment
• Contraindications, Considerations and Precautions
• Professional consultation
• Consent forms, pre & post care forms
• Safety & sanitation
• Workstation setup
• Safe topical anesthetic practice
• Treatment area mapping
• Performing safe and effective treatments
• Build your business- Marketing
Live demonstration by Master Trainer, Izabela
– Non-human skin
– Live model
Glabella Area, Between the Brow
Forehead- Horizontal Lines
Full Forehead Lift
Lower & Upper Eyelift
Nasolabial Folds (Smile Lines)
Accordion Lines & Folds (Cheeks)
Oral Commissures/ Mouth Corners
Jowl/Jawline Tightening & Augmentation
Neck Lines/ Neck Cords/ Banding
Loose Stomach & Stretchmarks
Loose Arm Skin PIH/Pigmentation Skintag Removal
PRACTICE YOUR NEW SKILLS
Becoming proficient in Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening takes time and practice. It is very important for students to take the time and continue to practice your new skills daily. We’ll provide the technique and the tools, you provide the passion to succeed.
We offer our students lifetime support. Our instructors are available to offer guidance and answer your questions as you start offering your new service.
All enrolled students are responsible to arrange live models(client, friend, relative, any person age 18 years or older) to participate in the hands-on application training under the direct supervision of an instructor.
Let us know if you need us to provide a model for you.
Upcoming 2019 Class Dates
December 5th – December 6th
Class Times: 10:00am – 5:00pm Central Time
(1)Premium FDA approved Plasma Pen device with 5 different treatment modality tips
Training Manual with Step-by- Step procedure guide
Certificate of Completion
Instructor: Izabela Lachowiczi, Master Trainer
*Please check the State Board in which you will practice, as each state has different regulations.
*Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.