Microneedling Training & Certification Class
During our 1 day Microneedling course, participants will receive classroom and hands-on training in microneedling.
What is Skin Needling?
Medical Skin Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) and Micro-Needling, is an aesthetic skin rejuvenation treatment used to break down scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
How does the Microneedling procedure work?
This procedure involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. These micro incisions stimulate an inflammatory reaction, which triggers the wound healing process. Since the skin cells believe there is an injury, there is a rapid regeneration of collagen and elastin, as well as keratin cells. This process benefits a multitude of skin ailments.
• The history, Developments of needling devices
• Product usage protocols
• Growth factors and serums
• Treatment guidelines
• Indications and contraindications
• Pre and post care instruction
• Comparative and corresponding skin therapies
• Treatment and technical demonstration
What are the benefits of microneedling?
• Intensify trans-dermal delivery for cosmetic, topical, photo aging.
• Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
• Promote comprehensive improvement of skin tone and texture
• Minimize stretch marks
• Effectively tighten, lift and thicken the skin
• Improve the appearance of scars (surgical, burns, acne vulgaris depressions)
• Reduce pore size
• Deliver visible results painlessly and safely with little to no down time
• In particular, it is a very safe technique for dark skin types, where risk of post inflammatory pigmentation is very high with other techniques that damage the epidermis.
*Thrive Skin Institute does not promote students working past their scope of practice but to learn the theory of performing treatments safely and effectively.
*Please check the State Board in which you will practice, as each state has different regulations for treatments and it is your responsibility to check the eligibility requirements.
*Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.