During our 1 day Microneedling course, participants will receive classroom and hands-on training in microneedling.
Microneedling also referred to as, Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is an aesthetic
medical procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles.
These small incisions stimulate an inflammatory reaction, which triggers the wound healing process. Since the skin cells believe there is an injury, there is a rapid regeneration of collagen and elastin, as well as keratin cells. This process benefits a multitude of skin ailments.
• The history, Developments of needling devices
• Product usage protocols
• Growth factors and serums
• Treatment guidelines
• Indications and contraindications
• Pre and post care instruction
• Comparative and corresponding skin therapies
• Treatment and technical demonstration
What are the benefits of microneedling?
• Intensify trans-dermal delivery for cosmetic, topical, photo aging.
• Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
• Promote comprehensive improvement of skin tone and texture
• Minimize stretch marks
• Effectively tighten, lift and thicken the skin
• Improve the appearance of scars (surgical, burns, acne vulgaris depressions)
• Reduce pore size
• Deliver visible results painlessly and safely with little to no down time
• In particular, it is a very safe technique for dark skin types, where risk of post inflammatory pigmentation is very high with other techniques that damage the epidermis.