Microneedling & Chemical Peel Training Course
Location: 1301 W. 22nd St. Oak Brook, IL
Course Includes: Extensive Hands-on Training
Cost: $525.00 (Financing available, see form below)
Upcoming Class dates
- March 19, 2019
Class Times: 10am – 4pm Central Time
Requirements: Licensed aestheticians, cosmetologist, and medical professionals.
Medical Skin Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), is a relatively new concept being added to numerous aesthetic skin rejuvenation treatment options. CIT, is used to break down scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers as well as in new capillaries for an improved blood supply.
- The history, development of needling devices
- Product usage protocols
- Treatment guidelines
- Indications and contraindications
- Pre- and post care instruction
- Comparative and corresponding skin therapies
Peels are used to maintain smooth and refreshed skin; as well as for pre- and post-op in a plastic surgeons office. A very popular treatment, peels are safe and effective when performed by a trained professional. Medium Depth Peels enable you to provide your clients with either maintenance and/or corrective results. Learn how to properly recommend and administer Image Peels to your clientele. You will also learn how to customize your peels with enhancers for the perfect fit for your clients specific needs in this hands on class.
• Anatomy of the skin
• Identifying skin types
• Indications and contraindications
• Different types of chemical peels / selecting the correct peel for the client
• Using superficial and medium depth chemical peels, AHA, BHA and TCA peels
• Pre-peel prep and post-peel care
• How to deal with complications
• Practical session on models
*Please check with the State Board in the state you plan on practicing in, each state has different regulations, it is your responsibility to check the eligibility requirements.
*Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.