This 1 day BB Glow course, offers students classroom and hands-on training. One of the most sought after treatments in aesthetics, BB Glow lightens and brightens the skin, reduces PIH from acne, evens skin tone, leaving skin with a healthy glow.
What is BB Glow
BB Glow is a semi-permanent foundation treatment that includes active ingredients, infused into the skin to give a flawless natural look.
How long does it last?
Depending on the individual skin condition and the desired results, the first treatment can last from three days to one week. Additional treatments will lead to an increased longevity and enhanced coverage.
With 3-4 sessions you can achieve skin lightening, minimized pores and glowing, radiant skin for up to 6 months.
Who is it for?
BB Glow is recommended for all skin tones! From those with dark spots to those looking to experience a reduction of freckles and skin discoloration – whether it be caused by acne or photo-aging. Even if your client is simply looking for pore-reduction or a permanent glow, BB Glow is an ideal option
Benefits of BB Glow
• Provides an instant lightening effect to the skin
• Skin gradually gets lighter following the initial treatment
• Neutralizes free radicals
• Reduces melanin content in skin before and after UV exposure
• Restores skin tone creating an even and radiant complexion
• Dramatically reduces skin discoloration
• Effective skin brightening, skin whitening, and wrinkle improvement
• Will not clog pores unlike applying foundations or creams
Is it safe?
• Completely safe. Trusted quality.
• Paraben Free | Fragrance Free | Alcohol Free | Colorants Free | Allergen Free | Methylisothiazolinone (MIT/MI) Free.
• Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, and Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.
• Does not contain: Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Hydroquinone.
Safe even in long term applications.
• Anatomy of the skin
• BB Glow – product knowledge
• Microneedling Vs Nano Needling
• Understanding LED therapy
• Safety & Sanitation
• Skin type analysis
• Pre & post care
• Build your business – marketing
• Practical Demonstration
• Practical hands-on
BB GLOW KIT
10 x Nano Needles
BB Glow Serums Kit
5 Carboxy Gel Therapy + 5 Activator Masks
Upcoming 2020 Class Dates
Time: 10:00am-5:00pm Central Time
Course Includes: Course comes with professional kit, training manual and certificate of completion.
*Thrive Skin Institute does not promote students working past their scope of practice but to learn the theory of performing treatments safely and effectively.
*Please check with the State Board in the state you plan on practicing in, each state has different regulations.
*Courses are nonrefundable but can be moved once to another course on a later date.