Airbrush Make-Up Continuing Education Course
Location: 1301 W. 22nd St. Oak Brook, IL
Course Credits: 6 CE’s
Cost: $425.00 (Financing available, see form below)
Upcoming Class Dates:
- February 12, 2019
- April 16, 2019
Note: Airbrush Make-up kit included.
Our one-day airbrush makeup class improves upon your skills and focuses on the techniques it takes to become an expert in the art of airbrush. The class will be hands-on with professional quality airbrush equipment. High Definition (HD) technology creates challenges for makeup artists to create flawless skin while looking completely natural on camera. Airbrush makeup represents the easiest way to neutralize unwanted discoloration, balance skin tones, and hide imperfections.
- Proper sanitation, safety issues, and proper skin analysis
- Preparing the Client
- Treatment and technical demonstration
- Choosing the best color for your clients
- How to build a clientele
Airbrush Make Up Kit Includes:
- 1 Mini Air Compressor
- 1 Airbrush
- 5 Water-based airbrush foundations
- 1 Bodyography translucent finishing powder
- 3 Airbrush cleansing brushes
*Please check with the State Board in the state you plan on practicing in, each state has different regulations for spray tanning, it is your responsibility to check the eligibility requirements.
* Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.