Microdermabrasion Training in Chicago
Course Credits: 3 CEUs
Course Includes: Advanced Techniques
Dates: August 29th- SOLD OUT
Microdermabrasion uses gentle abrasion and suction to painlessly remove the outer layer of dead skin. The underlying epidermis immediately looks and feels smoother and more radiant. Microdermabrasion, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. Its benefits include: softening fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots. Using a diamond-tipped wand, to slough off the top layer (epidermis) of your skin and stimulate new skin growth.
- Micro-exfoliation treatment protocols
- Proper sanitation, safety issues, and proper skin analysis.
- Individualize treatment based on skin type and benefits of corrective skin care for each individualized skin type.
- Identify and implement microdermabrasion techniques to assist in the correction of various skin conditions
- How and when to combine microderm with facials, chemical peels and/or laser therap
- Pre and post care instructions
*Please check with the State Board in the state you plan on practicing in, each state has different regulations for microdermabrasion, it is your responsibility to check the eligibility requirements.
* Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.