2-Day Plasma Fibroblast Training
Location: 1301 W. 22nd St. Oak Brook, IL
Upcoming 2019 Class Dates:
April 11th – 12th
Class Times: 10am-5pm Central Time
Cost: $2800.00 Class price includes the Fibroblast Kit complete with the Fibroblast Pen, five complementary Fibroblast Pen tips, a step-by-step guidebook, and your completion certificate.
Total kit value: $600
Please inquire below. Financing Available.
Plasma Skin Tightening is the next big thing in beauty. Skincare and anti-aging is the biggest market in the beauty industry. If you’re looking for a great opportunity to boost your earnings for the long-term, then Plasma Skin Tightening is the perfect opportunity.
When the skin is exposed to plasma energy, it goes through the process of sublimation (the action of turning matter from solid, to gas bypassing the liquid stage). In other words, we are ‘evaporating’ the excess tissue without the application of excess heat and in a non-invasive manner. This sublimation effect causes an instant contraction of the tissue, eliminating wrinkles and sagging skin.
Plasma Skin Tightening is indeed a breakthrough in the beauty industry, and a massive opportunity for beauty professionals for the following reasons:
• Since this treatment is a direct alternative to facial surgery without the risk and the high costs, it’s generating massive demand all over the world and it’s just getting started in the United States.
• It can be done by beauty professionals. Plasma Skin Tightening is a non-invasive treatment. Never have beauty professionals being able to perform such a great treatment with these benefits and earning potential.
• The price per procedure ranges from $400 to $2,500 and takes between 60 minutes to 120 minutes to complete per treatment. It’s possible to earn 6-figures working 3 days a week!
• The applications are endless, it’s possible for us to treat almost any part of the body that needs it. We can treat face, stomach, neck, and any area that needs tightening.
• It has no side effects, virtually zero down time, and it’s simple to learn!
During training we will present:
– Skin types
– Possible contraindications
– Fibroblast Pen and how to use it
– Which needles to use
*Thrive Skin Institute does not promote students working past their scope of practice but to learn the theory of performing treatments safely and effectively.
*Please check the State Board in which you will practice, as each state has different regulations for lasers and it is your responsibility to check the eligibility requirements.
* Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.