Eyelash Extension Training in Chicago
Course Credits: 10 CE hours
Requirements: Licensed esthetician or cosmetologist
Course Includes: Two Days Extensive Hands-on Training & Certification
Upcoming class dates: April 9-10th
The eyelash extension trend has EXPLODED, making it the fastest growing and most profitable market in the beauty industry. Finally, beautiful eyelashes aren’t just adorned by red carpet stars – they graze the cheeks of everyday women, thanks to salons and artists like yourself!
Besides being the newest, hottest accessory around – the demand for eyelash extensions is on fire and women are willing to pay big cash for luscious, mascara-free lashes.
Our Classic Course is the first course you must take if you have never applied lashes before, or have never taken a lash course. In this course you will be learning all the basics. This course is filled with everything you need to know to get started and have a successful lashing career. When applying a classic set of eyelash extensions, you are learning to safely apply one single extension to one single natural lash.
Proper education is important when learning how to apply lashes. You can definitely notice the difference between someone who invests in their education, and practices their hearts out, verses someone who does not.
· Anyone enrolling in a Thrive Skin Institute Eyelash Extension course is required to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist.
· All enrolled students are responsible to arrange one live model (client, friend, relative, any person age 18 years or older) to participate in the hands-on application training on day two of the course under the direct supervision of an instructor.
· The anatomy of the eye
· Common eye infections
· Safety and sanitation
· Types of eyelash extensions
· Lengths, Curls, Diameters
· Properly adhering and placing lashes
· Correcting lashes
· Understanding eye shapes and styling
· Client Consultation
· Hair Growth Cycle
· Proper taping
· Allergy Awareness
· Eyelash Fills
Pro Kit Includes:
(1) Pro-Classic Series Adhesive
(1) Gel remover
(1) Nano mister
(25 pc) Mascara wands
(25 pc) Flocked Applicators
(100 pc) Microbrushes
(1) Jade Stone
(30 pc) Disposable Adhesive Film
(25 pc) Premium Glue rings
(1) Straight Tweezers
(1) Slight Curved Tweezers
(1) Micropore tape
(5) Lint Free Eyepads
(5) Hydrogel Eyepads
(1) Mannequin Head
(1) Air blower
(1 pk) Practice Eyelashes
(1) Crystal Pallet
(1) Carrying Case
(1) B .15 Mixed Tray 8-13mm
(1) C .15 Mixed Tray 8mm-13mm
(1) C .15 Ellipse Mixed Tray 8mm-13mm
(1) C .18 Mixed Tray 8mm-13mm
*Please check with the State Board in the state you plan on practicing in, each state has different regulations for eyelash extensions, it is your responsibility to check the eligibility requirements.
*Courses are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.