10 Day Aesthetics in Medical Setting Training Course
Location: New Convenient Location at 1301 W. 22nd St. Oak Brook, IL
Course Includes: Extensive Hands-on Training
Cost: $6200.00 (Financing available, see form below)
Upcoming Class dates:
- January 14-January 24, 2019
Class Time: 9am – 4pm Central Time
This in-depth, hands-on course is our premier program focused on the most sought-after procedures found in medical spas, dermatology and plastic surgery offices. Students will receive a course manual, certificate for Laser Theory & Hands-on training. All students will be required to give and receive a face treatment.
*All students will receive a ProStart Kit (contains tools & supplies for 1 treatment room & disposables for 15 treatments).
*Be prepared to give and receive a full-face treatment, so please no chemical peels or laser treatments 2 weeks prior to training.
The first six days will cover Cosmetic Laser skills, followed by a focus on Aesthetics in Medical settings.
Cosmetic Laser Skills:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- IPL (Photofacials)
- Vascular Removal
- Collagen Remodeling
- Skin Tightening (Exilis & Ultherapy)
- Fat Reduction (Exilis & Cool sculpting)
- Fractional Laser
Aesthetics in Medical Settings:
- Dermalinfusion / silk peel – advanced skin-rejuvenating treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction and infusion to improve the health of your skin.
- Dermaplaning – safe use of a sharp surgical blade to remove vellus hair from the top epidermal layer of the skin. Increases cellular turnover while smoothing and softening the surface of the skin.
- Microneedling – fairly new treatment used to break down scar tissue and stimulate skin cells to proliferate. Cell multiplication results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers for improved blood supply.
- Microcurrent – one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry used in top spas and medical offices for facial contouring, toning and firming of aging skin. Microcurrent is a low-level current that mimics the body’s natural current and can provide both instant and cumulative anti-aging results.
- LED Light Therapy – a non-invasive, painless and relaxing skin care treatment that helps minimize fine lines, wrinkles, treat sun damage, mild acne and stretch marks.
- Teeth whitening – process of bleaching the smile to correct brown, yellow and mottled tooth stains.
- Lamprobe – non-invasive radio and high frequency device that enables skin care technicians to instantaneously treat common minor skin conditions safely and effectively.